Creating a NoodleTools Account
Log into NoodleTools through the Virtual Reference Collection
Username and password are in your planner.
- The first time you use NoodleTools: Create a personal ID, Choose Islip Public Schools.
- Fill out the following information:
Create a Project
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the required style (MLA, Chicago, APA). And level: either Junior or Advanced.
- Give your project a name. Be descriptive
- Click on "Create Project'
Writing for the Future Students:
Style - MLA
Level - Junior
Name of project - WFTF Period # Day # (Your Topic) Example: WFTF p.1 day2 (Texting)